Thursday 23 July 2015

WHEN RED MEET AFRICAN

(My Kenya Love Story Dress)


 Believe me when I say I was never a fan of the colour red but lately,I cant deny I have a soft spot of red dresses (check here and here).We all know red to be associated with love and power call it cliche but I will stick with power and sophistication.

 So I had this red dress that had become short after I grew tall :-),then I meet this awesome Lady who could transform a simple dress to glam.When I gave her the dress this is what I got,my Kenya Love Story Dress.

Don't hate,I have never been a fan of African dresses and prints,so I was a bit hesitant to put on this dress when it came back. Now I am having hard time to stay still because I love my Kenya Love Story Dress and I am ready for more Love Stories.



 *Outfits* 
Dress- JBIANA's Collection (0739 718 158 or 0728 033 465)
Earings- Gifted
Shoes - Mato's Collection (0710 261 268)


 Thankyou so much for reading!

Loveit-Styleit.

4 comments:

  1. Looking beautiful Juliet. Love the dress.
    www.proudlyelled.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much of an African dresser person but this was a nice touch to your outfit. Love your blog.

    www.fitndiscover.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking so cute, as like heroine. wonderful dress.

    African Wax Print Fabric

    ReplyDelete